Diese Seite mit anderen teilen ...

Informationen zum Thema:
WinDev Forum
Beiträge im Thema:
Erster Beitrag:
vor 5 Jahren, 4 Monaten
Letzter Beitrag:
vor 5 Jahren, 4 Monaten
Beteiligte Autoren:
Allard, Arie, Piet van Zanten

Webdev 17

Startbeitrag von Allard am 27.03.2013 14:17

Hi I am working on a webdev app in AWP Mode. I found some odd stuff going on. In the looper.
I have a catalog with products. Based on a search ( query) the looper is filled with the products that have met the search criteria.
Now I want to sort on the looper. I want the user be able to sort on the price ascending and descending.
So I made a query which looks at some parameters where I want to sort on.
I Delete the looper contend
After query is run I fill up the looper again based on the sort that is selected. In a combo the user can select the ascending or descending price.
Ok so far All goes fine except I found some odd stuff going on. When I select ajax then the looper is displayed with 1 product per row and not all products are loaded up. However the sort on the Price is doing alright.
If I disable the ajax then all products show( 4 products per row ) but the sort on the price is somehow per row.
I use the same sort of query without the sort. The query itself returns exactly what I want . It is the looper that is doing odd things.
Anybody a solution for this?



Hi Allard,

It depends on how you pass the sort when the page is redisplayed.
It should go something like:

//submit code
sUrl is string=StringBuild("PAGE_Catalog.AWP?sort=%1&direction=%2,"product","asc")
//in the global declarations of the page
//now fill your looper


von Piet van Zanten - am 27.03.2013 17:23
maybe this is interesting for you, from our US friends:

Uncle Pete's Corner returns this Friday at 7:15AM CST (5:15 AM PST) starting with a series of webinars covering WebDev Loopers. This week will be a overview and primer, but before the series is done we will be covering some very advanced WebDev Looper concepts.


von Arie - am 27.03.2013 22:08
Thanks all,

Well it seems I made no mistakes I did the moast of the testing with the Opera Browser and it seems to be that that was the problem. Internet explorer / Monzilla/ Chrome all work just fine.

It seems webdev doesnot always work with all the browsers. I guess



von Allard - am 05.04.2013 17:09
Zur Information:
MySnip.de hat keinen Einfluss auf die Inhalte der Beiträge. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Administrator des Forums bei Problemen oder Löschforderungen über die Kontaktseite.
Falls die Kontaktaufnahme mit dem Administrator des Forums fehlschlägt, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte über die in unserem Impressum angegebenen Daten.