Diese Seite mit anderen teilen ...

Informationen zum Thema:
Forum:
WinDev Forum
Beiträge im Thema:
4
Erster Beitrag:
vor 5 Jahren, 3 Monaten
Letzter Beitrag:
vor 5 Jahren, 3 Monaten
Beteiligte Autoren:
Viggo Poulsen, Fabrice Harari

WB17 Two connections in WebDev Admin (only when using a Smartphone)

Startbeitrag von Viggo Poulsen am 17.04.2013 18:16

Hi

I have a very strange problem. I have made a new very small project to be sure it is not I who makes something strange:

I made a new project ( T1 ). Dynamic webdev (not AWP). 1 page (Dynamic Webdev, Not AWP) containing only a single static. That's it. No analysis, no code.

The startup is http://192.168.0.103/T1
When started from a PC ( IE, Crome or FF ) you see the static, and in WebDev Administrator you see a single connection.

When started from a Tablet ( Android 4.2.2, Crome ) you see the static, and in WebDev Administrator you see a single connection.

Here comes the problem: When started from a Smartphone ( Android 4.0.4, Sony Ericsson Xperia ) you see the static, and in WebDev Administrator you see TWO connections. This can f.ex. be ID 7520 and ID 3532. When closing the window in the browser, a new empty window appears. Doubleclick on this and the static text appears. In other words: If 1 app is started then you have to close 2 windows

I have seen the same in an AWP app, but never found a reason for this. The problem is that it looks like both windows works and communicates with the server. With a very bad connection this gives me timing problems.

Follow up:
Just installed Crome on the Smartphone. Now I only see ONE connection. This solves it for me, but not for all my customers with a default browser on a smartphone. So How do I prevent the double connection ???

Best regards
Viggo Poulsen

Antworten:

Here are the logfile when using the builtin browser:
_ 20130418074231 DYN 5672 t1 CONNECT 0 192.168.0.102 Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; da-dk; SonyEricssonST18i Build/4.1.B.0.587) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30 t1
_ 20130418074231 DYN 5672 t1 PAGEOK PAGE_Forside 1649 192.168.0.102 t1
_ 20130418074232 DYN 3792 t1 CONNECT 0 192.168.0.102 Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; da-dk; SonyEricssonST18i Build/4.1.B.0.587) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30 t1
_ 20130418074232 DYN 3792 t1 PAGEOK PAGE_Forside 1649 192.168.0.102 t1


And here when using Crome:
_ 20130418074332 DYN 2376 t1 CONNECT 0 192.168.0.102 Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.0.4; ST18i Build/4.1.B.0.587) AppleWebKit/537.31 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.58 Mobile Safari/537.31 t1
_ 20130418074332 DYN 2376 t1 PAGEOK PAGE_Forside 1649 192.168.0.102 t1

von Viggo Poulsen - am 18.04.2013 07:48
Hi Viggo

I have no specific information on that problem, but I see in your log that the webkit engine for chrome is of a later version than the other one...

This make me think that it may be a bug of the webkit engine that has been corrected. If that's the case, a google search should tell you all about it

Best regards

von Fabrice Harari - am 18.04.2013 12:12
Hi Fabrice

Thank you for your advice. I'll look at it.

Best regards
Viggo Poulsen

von Viggo Poulsen - am 18.04.2013 13:32
Zur Information:
MySnip.de hat keinen Einfluss auf die Inhalte der Beiträge. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Administrator des Forums bei Problemen oder Löschforderungen über die Kontaktseite.
Falls die Kontaktaufnahme mit dem Administrator des Forums fehlschlägt, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte über die in unserem Impressum angegebenen Daten.