Diese Seite mit anderen teilen ...

Informationen zum Thema:
Forum:
WinDev Forum
Beiträge im Thema:
7
Erster Beitrag:
vor 4 Jahren, 4 Monaten
Letzter Beitrag:
vor 4 Jahren, 4 Monaten
Beteiligte Autoren:
Michael Drechsel, Fabrice Harari

[WD17] Strange Webservice Problem - Maximum size of the xml result

Startbeitrag von Michael Drechsel am 16.01.2014 16:02

Hi,

I have a strange webservice problem:

The xml Data are approx. 30 MB and the service crashed with

Error Code: 40055
##(CXError)-Ressource non chargee##
wd170xml.dll

If I choose a smaller result all works. It seems that the size of the xml data are limited ??
Or something in my IIS settings ?

If I bypass the webservice and define it as a local procedure (identical code) all works fine.

Any ideas ???

Antworten:

Hi Michael

that may be IIS as there are several time out defined in IIS (from the top of my head, one general for a session, and one for CGI)... You'll find the info easily by google, depending on your version of IIS

Best regards

von Fabrice Harari - am 16.01.2014 18:24
Hi Fabrice,

yes it seems thats the IIS.

If found several google hits like this here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa528822.aspx



But nothing in the PC soft Help file. ok, I will try something and post my results here.

von Michael Drechsel - am 16.01.2014 19:32
Hi again

interesting article... However, as it is the first time I heard about mtom encoded soap, I am wondering if the webservice made in windev/webdev are supporting this soap extension...

If not, It would once again show that my low tech approach for web services (an awp page and httprequest on the client side, ie a REST like web service) is very much less prone to problems and limitations :-(

best regards

von Fabrice Harari - am 16.01.2014 21:00
Hi,

after a couple hours with google I found something:

Yes, it has to do with "maxAllowedContentLength"

Optional uint attribute.

Specifies the maximum length of content in a request, in bytes.

The default value is 30000000, which is approximately 28.6MB.

Thats excact the size of my xml-result. I tried to change the size (to the maximum allowed value - 4 GB) with a web.config in my IIS, but no result. I restarted the IIS but the error still occours. I give it to the PCS support but no answer till now.

von Michael Drechsel - am 18.01.2014 17:03
Now I am completly confused:

1. My webservice crashed with the complete result
2. Same procedure without the IIS works.
3. If I reduced the result it works as webservice
4. If I use the webservice website as test my IE shows the complete binary XML result

What the hell is that ???

I catch the error with

1 When exception in
2 bufbin is buffer
3 bufbin=mywebservice()
4 Do
5 error("Error !!")
6 Enddo

If I debug this, the debugger goes from line 3 to line 5 with a fatal error ...

von Michael Drechsel - am 18.01.2014 19:09
Hi,

here the answer from the PC Soft Support which settings at IIS I should change to avoid these problems:

"...we don't have this piece of informations."

I believe I am blacklisted in Monpellier :-(

von Michael Drechsel - am 21.01.2014 18:35
Zur Information:
MySnip.de hat keinen Einfluss auf die Inhalte der Beiträge. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Administrator des Forums bei Problemen oder Löschforderungen über die Kontaktseite.
Falls die Kontaktaufnahme mit dem Administrator des Forums fehlschlägt, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte über die in unserem Impressum angegebenen Daten.