Diese Seite mit anderen teilen ...

Informationen zum Thema:
Forum:
FreeZe-Forum
Beiträge im Thema:
20
Erster Beitrag:
vor 15 Jahren, 6 Monaten
Letzter Beitrag:
vor 15 Jahren, 5 Monaten
Beteiligte Autoren:
JACKAL, Ramses, ]mad![Ramses, cope, Tjure, R@NDOM, *lol* C, Exworm, LifeForm, kretti, ... und 6 weitere

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish ...

Startbeitrag von ]mad![Ramses am 10.02.2003 11:28

Hi there,

due to the end of my involvement into Q3 in any way I'd like to thank all people I had fun with during the last months. I'm not going to name them in detail, since I surely would forget someone, but I think these people know who I mean.

However, I would like to dedicate a special Thank You to the INGERz-Team, who made this great server possible.

Those of you who blamed me to be a cheater might feel better now, but sadly I have to dissapoint you: I've never cheated in any way. So find yourself another target and get happy, I'm not willing to play this role anymore.

Best regards,

]mad![Ramses

Antworten:

*schnief*

Was kommt denn als nächstes? c&c? =P

Anyway, du warst immer der beste, auch wenn du net mit nem handschuh umgehen kannst =D

von R@NDOM - am 10.02.2003 13:31


= (

von *lol* Clan - am 10.02.2003 13:53
Never say NEVER again :-p

von an9elinger - am 10.02.2003 16:33
Schade schade.
Von Dir hab ich mich immer gerne fragen lassen *g*
Auch dir vielen Dank
Best wishes

von Rax - am 10.02.2003 16:41

*winke winke* :-(

...aber wer weis ...

:)

von kasti - am 10.02.2003 16:44

R.I.P. ASSrailer

^

von SickBoy - am 10.02.2003 19:29
to RAMSES

I never called you a cheater,

But ending when PB is turned on!!!!!!

Its up to you to prove your skills now.

Strange real strange or not, show me.

Till never or laterz

von cope - am 10.02.2003 19:59
> But ending when PB is turned on!!!!!!
... turned on the third time ...
Ask kasti for the serverlogs of the past two times and you'll see. anyway, there is nothing I have to apologize for.

> Its up to you to prove your skills now.
> Strange real strange or not, show me.
There is nothing I have to prove to anyone.

> Till never or laterz
In another life, perhaps ...

People like you show me, that quiting Q3 was the right decision.

Ramses

von ]mad![Ramses - am 11.02.2003 01:08

Hier bin ich.............

Also da ich nicht so gutt englisch verstehe .....
warum spielst den nimmer ???
und wenn du weg gehst schenk mir bitte deine railllllllllllll........:)



ciao ramses du bist einer der besten ...


und kein cheater..


cu pelzileinchennnchenchen

von Belzi - am 11.02.2003 02:46
> People like you show me, that quiting Q3 was the right decision.

Ramses,

I don't see your point.
Are you so strongly influenced by other people talks?
(Though, even now, I don't see any rude blaim in cope's words.)

Now it turns out, you decided to quit because of someone else.
Like you are abused.

Come on, be the master of your decisions, like man must be.
I wouldn't give attention if someone call me a cheater.
And especially it wouldn't be a good reason to quit Q3.

I hope you will return. It was cool playing with you.

*gg*

von JACKAL - am 11.02.2003 08:59

wolle wolle wollekind negativ :(

:(

von kretti - am 11.02.2003 09:56
to RAMSES

Do you quit because of someone else thats pathetic.

YOU NOW THE REAL MEANING OF MY WORDS??????

thats that you stick here and play, and prove (yes why not prove yourself)
in life the only thing that counts is prove, the others are shadow walking
in the steps of someone they look up to.

For me everyone is the same,

You dont now me, and i dont now you, but i now you are good player.

so do what you want, but dont blame it on me.

von cope - am 11.02.2003 16:21
> Now it turns out, you decided to quit because of someone else.

That's definitly not the point. Surely this is one reason that made the decision a lot easier, but in the end not the main-reason (don't ask).

> I wouldn't give attention if someone call me a cheater.
how about every third?

> I hope you will return. It was cool playing with you.
Thnx, so was playing with you :)

Ramses

von Ramses - am 11.02.2003 16:34
Hmm, perhaps I really misunderstood you.

To make things clear:

I don't only stop playing because someone (btw: nice understatement) blames me to be a cheater. I never talked about reasons, but surely this is one reason that made the decision a lot easier for me.

Regards

Ramses

von Ramses - am 11.02.2003 17:15
> I wouldn't give attention if someone call me a cheater.
how about every third?

I'd be proud.
Seriously.

Anyway, if the decision is made, GL to you.

von JACKAL - am 11.02.2003 20:08
Mann Ramses ich wusste gar nicht das du "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" kennst? ^`:-)))) du kleiner ford prefect du

von Tjure - am 11.02.2003 20:30

Thanks

Hope I see you again sometime..
Thanks for making me a better player..

Good luck..

C

von *lol* C - am 12.02.2003 00:27

Re: Hier bin ich auch.... :-)

Ey Belzi, um die Rail werden wir noch kämpfen müssen....
die will ich nämlich auch!!!!

Doch am liebsten währe mir, wenn du Ramses, deine Rail behalten würdest damit du uns weiterhin gnadenlos lasern kannst!!

Jetzt wo ich langsam etwas "Worm-Skill" im bekomme, willst du den Schwanz einziehen. Dann kann ich mich ja nicht mehr rächen, wenn ich endlich mal nen richtigen "Skill" habe. *lol*

Und wenn du nun doch deine Rail abgeben willst, dann gib sie bitte jemandem, der sonst nicht so gut railt.

Mann finde ich das schade, das du nicht mehr willst....
Geht das überhaupt?? einfach so mit Q3 aufhören. Ich dachte das man sich dazu einer langjährigen Entziehungskur in Sibierien unterziehen muss :-)

Also Ramsi... gib dei Q3-Key nicht weg und komm uns doch ab und an wieder einmal auf INGERz besuchen.

Alles Gute und immer viel HP
Exworm

von Exworm - am 18.02.2003 15:01
Well ... I'm moved to tears and in case I spot so. with a ping of 30 on the server it will be you, right?

von LifeForm - am 03.03.2003 18:37
Zur Information:
MySnip.de hat keinen Einfluss auf die Inhalte der Beiträge. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Administrator des Forums bei Problemen oder Löschforderungen über die Kontaktseite.
Falls die Kontaktaufnahme mit dem Administrator des Forums fehlschlägt, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte über die in unserem Impressum angegebenen Daten.