- My program is 5 times slower with WD17 than when it was WD16
HI AllI upgraded my WinDev to Version 17. Now when I got from race to race it takes 6 seconds to
- [WB21] - Call a URL from a button
Hi AllWB21 - Classic site with AjaxI have a button which executes some server side code and
- Simple Form
Hi forum,I always used file based browsing tables with a filter in the initialisation code to di
- [WX19 IDE] SOLVED --> 3200x1800 resolution not managed in the IDE
All,I just bought myself a new ultrabook (Lenovo Yoga2 Pro) which has a 4K (3200x1800) 13,3" scr
- Active X Probleem (solved) (corrupted project file (wdp))
Hi,As i wrote a little before I had a problem tha t an active X component worked within the co
- is Windows application come to The End ?
Hiis there still any point to write windows application compare to web application?the last ti
- [WD12] Data backups on client sites...
Hi,Just a general question about backing up data on customer sites...Do you guys provide you
- [WD17] Drag image from webpage to WinDev image control
Is it possible to drag and drop images from a webpage to a Windev image control (and save it to data
- SQL Server Native Access - TrimSpaces='Yes'
Greetings all,Whoever set up my client's production SQL Server must have set some odd setting th
Hi, I started my project in Dutch and now one of my customers needs the English language. No problem
- Alt & F4 and Ctrl F4
I just wanted to confirm a couple of things and ask a couple of questions.Alt & F4 will quit an
- Comment out some code is there another way
Comment out some code is there another way than the //. I need to comment out some test code and re
- WebDev, WinDev Version 14
Hi,Have PC-Soft started shipping the new version?I know you can download a kind of beta vers
- Change Message Title in Webdev
Hi,When using INFO() or ERROR(), the message title window will show "Windows Internet Explorer".
- Grouping Controls or Panel
In VB we had a panel control here you could place some controls and if you moved the panel, of cours
- Battery Status - Android
Hi,Does anyone know how to retrieve the battery status/power level in Android using WM?Thank
- WD17 Print preview is empty when printing labels
Hi,Users can print labels (holding productcode, barcode and so) for their products.Labels are no
- Table doesn't retain multi-column sorting
RAD generated window with a table control onscreen with new/modify/delete buttons - displays 5 field
- Key trapping problems for Windows mobile 6.1 using mobile 14
Hi AllI have tried many times like belows:If Keypressed(13) info("return key pressed")If
- WM: access bundled images from native code
Hi all,someone knows how to add bundled images from native objC or java code?I need to setup c
- [WD19] Full Text Search in PDF/Word/Text Documents
Greetings,is there a build in function which enables us to do a full text search in pdf/word/t
Regards to all !Windev 16 + LibreOffice 3.5.1When I start GO to test project or window LibreOf
- WD 22
Hi,Maybe a bit stupid question but Im still gonne ask:how canb I check if a table with break
- WB19: Is a table inside a cell much slower to load data?
Is it the case that if one puts a table into a cell, then the table data is slower to be rendered?
- Windows Message Name for control EXIT event please
Hi All,I need to save record whenever the user makes a change in any controls (there are mix of
- Get Selected Row from Looper...
Hi, I am making my first steps in Windev Mobile in creating an Android app and I have a question. I
- Monitoring a folder for changes
OK, I've done this in other languages, either directly by polling with timers, or using the API and
- Trying to post on forum
This is probably one for the administrators. I get the following in red on the screen when I try to
- YesNo Messages in french!!
Hi allhow can i change the messages displayed in a YesNo Function? i have the english versio
- WXLive Webinar #115 | Glenn Rathke
- Hyperfile vs MySQL
First, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. May 2011 be a year of successes for all. []
- Replication from HF to MySQL...
Hi All,Does anyone know if it's possible to use the WD Replication feature [b]directly[/b] betwe
- Starter question
i have a text control.filled with writings.I wane delete the text between 2 given cursor positions (
- Unzip control
HiDoes anyone know of a good unzip control that will work with WD. I have never been able to get W
- Windev 18 - Windows 8
Hello All,Has anyone re-compiled a project made before windev 18 in windev 18 and tried it on wi
- Got a compilation error in StringToArray
Hi AllStringToArray is a beautiful function but I received a compilation error, it said"No Syn
- WB19 install update of 1 page
Hi,I resolved a little bug in one of my sites and instead of reinstalling the whole site, I tried
- ADVERTISEMENT: .net control viewer in WinDev
Hello everybody...I've seen many developers being frustrated because they cannot use some .net a
- [WD12} Questions when creating an install package...
Hi guys,Let's say I have an existing install package installed on a user site. The initial insta