- WB15: data connection doesn't work anymore
Hello to allI'm quite stuck. A Piece of soft I wrote quite a while ago doesn't work anymore and I
Regards to all !One question if it is not a problem :)I have Window with Tab control with 11 T
- [WD20] Exe started from a service is not visible
Hi,I use a service that starts an exe (with ExeRun).This exe opens a Window visible for a few
- Copy A Query
Hi AllIs there any way to copy a query in a project and give the copy a new name? I have made a
- Printing to bmp/jpg
Hi need to print a report with an image as output, bmp or jpg of tiff.One way is to use a bitmap p
- Ann: GDImage "smooth gallery"
The GDImage "[b]smooth gallery[/b]" WD14 project, has been added to the WinDev section of my website
- Help guide V18
Hi,I ve installed all the latest updates for W18 WB18 WM18 and still can't access the full help
- After upgrade to WD16, project graph won't rebuild
I upgraded from WD15 to WD16 (in separate directories) and I now have 2 problems:1. My project g
- WX16 SOAP BASE64 Encodig.
Hi,I want to consume a Webserice (SOAP) which requires BASE64 encoded information.Unfortunatel
- [WD21] Changing a global variable messed up my app 10 times faster!
Hi AllI changed the name of a global variable.say, from gVariableX to gVariableY, just to make
- WM18 Looper
Hi allToday I tried the tutorial database app in WM18 and notice that in the deployed app the lo
- Returntocapture from server code
Hi Everybody,Can somebody please help. I have an edit box and I am running a data check in the
- XML with different childeren?
Hi,I want to write to a XML like this (from example).// Add a new order lineXMLParent("XML
- WB22 Planes
Has anyone used planes I can not seam to get this to work on templates.I have a temple page I us
- [WD21] How to check whether hTransactionStart has already been called?
Hi all,hTransactionStart cannot be called nested. Is there any way to check whether a transact
- WB12 - Store images in a folder on server or in database
Hi All - I run into these types of questions quite often - I'm not sure which approach to take.
- WB22 - looper control not working in Chrome
Hi,I have a webpage with a loopercontrol to show tumbnails of photos. Whenever the user clicks o
- looper in looper webdev 22
HiI want to place a looper in a looper and I cannot seem to get that. Is it at all possible to d
- PING Leo Voet
LeoGreat news that you have recovered and are now back again. :spos:Gave us a bit of a shoc
- Android - best device for development
Hello,I am looking to purchase an Android device, to start testing and developing with WD15.
- Is the Dictionary stored in the SCM
Hi All,I'm wondering what is the scope of the dictoinary in WinDev/WebDev. When using SCM does
- User Groupware and Hyperfile C/S
Hello,how can I combine user groupware and Hyper File C/S with the same login?RegardsTho
- Groupware; does it work?
Hello to you all,I have programmed a very simple menu rights solution in WD.I am thinking abou
- WB18 - Servlet integration
Hi,Would anybody know if it is possible to integrate (in a reasonably simple fashion) a Java ser
- WM15 (Android) x Galaxy Tab
HiIs WM15 compatible with Galaxy Tab resolution ?I´m using windows with resolution of 6
- check availibility
hi allsAvailEXPRESS is stringEXPRESS_QRY_avilabilty.Param1=EDT_User_namesAvailEXPRESS=HE
- SCM - best practices
For those using SCM,I have multiple projects that need to share an Analysis and share a folder w
- W15 topic 114
Hello to you all,Does topic 114 mean that PC-Soft is going to setup some kind of knowledge base?
- WB12 - Takes long time for Automatic update
Greetings!Lately, it takes a very long time for the screen to come up that asks for the username
- [WD14] Editable Table Control
HiI have an editable Table control to allow for EIP, which is displaying a HF file with an Auotm
- MySQL Server has gone away
Hi all,I'm getting the below error message whenever I try to use Open() or Openchild() in the co
- Flex - Anyone Use It With WB?
Hi AllHas anyone used Flex with WB? I understand that it is some sort of spreadsheet like grid.
- Strange error - wd150vm.dll
Issued a new release yesterday - windev now complains that the WinDev Framework on the server is ea
- Building Windows Executable
Folks,I noticed that in Version 20 when you get to the Describing the Framework tab in the build
- Is it possible to exclude lines of code from a project configuration (solved)
Hi,I'd like to exclude certain lines of code from a particular configuration of my project.I
- WB17 can I change the width of a cell?
I try to change some cell-properties in the global section of a page.Changing the visibility and t
- H duplicate error message
Instead of getting a duplicate error id like to perform a action however no mather what i try i keep
- [WD18] - Setting a table column background colour
Hi AllI can set the background (brushcolor) of a table cell easily by referencing it as per:
- How to keep Android screen from locking
Hi guys,Anyone know how to prevent an android screen from locking?CheersBosh