- [WB19]CKEditor and IIS on server [SOLVED]
HiI am struggling to upload an image from my web page to the Win2012 server running IIS.I ha
- To QUERY or HFILTER that is the question
I know it is a rather broad question but I'll ask anyway. Presuming the SQL table has all the appro
Trying to get my head wrapped around a concept. Lets say I want to make modules for specific functi
- Bad performance using "store size and position"
Hi,in all of my windows i'm using "store size and position" of the window and of a number of contr
- [WD16] Search and replace problems, beware!
I was replacing with control-F about a dozen pieces of text in my app, including the main menu's opt
- wd 14 : export to xls replaces . by ,
i want to export a report to XLS.I click on "export to XLS" .I have a column in my report with
- WebDev12 & Google Checkout
Hi!Has anyone out there written code to use Google Checkout with WebDev? I'm pretty sure I need
- Dashboard Control
Hello All,I am using a dashboard control I have 2 widgets that do the same thing just different
- dashboard windev webdev 21
Hi I have a windev app that used a dashboard. Iam now making a webdev app that does the same thing.
- WB: selecting multiple files by using upload control
Hi AllHas anyone found out any tricks allowing the web user toselect a set of files instead on
- [WD20] Parameter for SubQuery
Hi,I created a Query in the editor (see below). How can I pass the parameter for the Subquery or
- WB17 - Cleaning the _WEB folder
Hi all,I have an older project in Webdev 17. This project comes with the folder _WEB like every
- Undo / Redo Functions
Is there any undo/redo functionality built in to WinDev? Are there any undo controls? State saving f
- WD21 - create Outlook meetings/appointments
Hi everyone,I would like to create appointments (or meetings) in Outlook from my application. WD
- WxLive recordings ?
Hi,Does anybody know where the latest recordings are on WxLive.US ? The latest is from a few wee
- Line numbers when printing
Over 2 years ago I asked PCSoft if they could provide a way to print line numbers when printing code
- Moving a email to another folder
What would are function(s) be used to copy an email to a different folder and remove it from the fol
- How good is the Linux Experience?
HiI have not had a chance to use WinDev but I am considering it and wanted to know if anyone is
- WM17 (window mobile 5.0) - play wav file
Hi,I'm trying to play a wav file, on a PDA, but do not hear any sound!I'm using MultiMediaPlay.
- How to make variable persist beyond procedure?
Hi, all!I'm working on some multi-threading stuff. What I want to happen is for the thread to po
- how to make a button appear on each tab in tab control
Hi,anyone know how to make a button appear on each tab in tab control.
- Problem with Web services
Hi.I already lost 6 working days, and all my projects are down with that problem... :-(I must
- WD17 Un-Tab a control
Hi,One of the things I have to solve before releasing my tabbed window - dockable panes manager is
- WM 20: Show app version
I can't find a way to show the version of the app in WM 20 - it shows on the splash screen but how d
- [WD20] Use AAF Paste after Copy Row in same Table control ?
Hi,AAF can be usefull, but I don't seem to get the PASTE function to work.I have a simple ta
- Wx15 63j new version published
Hi. I can't see this notice in forum. New version published on 13/10/2010. Rubén
- Recherche de type 'contient'
Est-ce que c'est possible en WebDev de changer entrer 'chercher' et 'filtrer' dans une table avec un
- Using API to access ZLIB
Hello All,Using WinDev 17.I am trying to access the uncompress() function in the popular ZLI
- [WD19] How to get the popup menu of an arrow button?
Hi, how to get the name of the popup menu associated in "action of the arrow" of an arrow button?
- wm21: trapping state thumb pressed and release of a button
Hi AllCould anyone shed some lights as I tried all state events inc btn..pushedand have no cl
- [WD20] Easy way to read twitter feeds ?
Hello everyone, is there an easy way to "read" or "follow" twitter feeds in Windev ?I want to
- email body
hello,i am trying to automate the body of an email when the user creates a report then clicks th
- Create a query with code
HiHow would you create a query for an HF database by just using code and not the query editor. W
- language used by the analysis
H I saw that at the discription of the analis one can select serveral languages.default is wlangua
- WD-20 Protection From Hacking
Hi All,Currently one of my customer Server is hacked and all files are encrypted. How can we pro
- Benchmark WD14/WD16
There is a huge difference of CPU resource being used by WD16 over WD14 when it comes to graphic.
- [WB16] Wanted... nuff said...
Hi all,Is anyone out there "sat on" a copy of (preferably) WB16 that they no longer use or were
- WD19 French Solves! - WinDev 18 and .NET in 64bit - Some PC Soft Support
Greetings,Is anyone using any of the following in 64bit? 1) DotNetDelegate 2) WinDev g
- HF-integration with SCRIBE
We have a question from an customer: we should be able to setup an integration between HF-CS en a co