- WD20 - readable color for certain background
Hi,I'm looking for a function to find a readable color for text on a given background color.Li
- [WD14-15] SQL Server DB oleDB and Unicode
Hi,I have a SQL Server Database in Unicode UTF16 encoding and hook it up using OLEDB. I use a co
- WB-20 - email work on development machine, but not server
HI all - I've got a weird problem here I could use some suggestions on. My "send email" functio
- [b]Images with list Android Apps[/b]
Hello everyone,I wonder how I should change my code to the images to be saved with this Java code
- wd 16 listbox multiselect "1iere ligne pas poss.select last one
listbox with multiselectionand in "contenue" we check "1iere ligne personalise" and insert as
- First time using XML
Yeah, I know about xml, but never used it. Need to extract the "Credit" tag from the result of an H
- Any german speaking hoster of webdev sites available?
Hi I'm looking for a german speaking hoster of my private webdev site. I need webdev deployment an
- Query not executing properly
Hi,I noticed a weird problem.I'm using a query that is refreshed if the file version changes.
- Scm doesn't open automatically
Hi everyone - Whenever I open a project, I get an error that it doesn't exist in the SCM. Then
I get the following error using WDM 14any idea how this could be fixed? Repair etc did not work...
- [WD18] - EvaluateExpression vs. Indirection
Hi AllIs there any material speed difference between EvaluateExpression() and using indirection
- Deploying my first WebDev App - Where's the App Server?
Hi AllFrom what I have read the WebDev app server needs to be installed but where do I find it.
- Sqlserver nativeaccess
Anyone as tested sqlserver native access with sqlserver 2008 ?With sql server 2005 we need one dll
I have a question about Web services in Windev. I've created a webservice in Windev 15 but I can not
- How to hide a link in the looper in browser code?
When I try to hide a link in browser code through the looper attribute the error appear:[code]Er
- What is the correct syntax in Windev for this code
HelloWe are trying to make a SIP connection to a PBXThere is a .NET assambly on http://www.indep
- transparent windows
hey how i can set the background of a windows tranparentit's possible for bottom or image .. but
- [WB18]Looper Width
HalloI have a dialog displaying in Webdev 18 and on the dialog I have a looper with various cont
- Fix template in client PC
Hello, I working with a screen 1920 x 1080, i want adapt the windows and fonts to a screen as 1024 x
- 2009 WinDevCon Attendee Payment Methods
To all…We are now accepting payment for the 2009 WinDevCon. Please choose one of the thre
- WB19 and Groupware as an internal component
HeyI am using WB19 and Groupware as an internal componentWhen i am on my first page after the
- [Also on WD 18] Insufficient rights for Restore...
Hi folks,[color=#990000]--> This was in regard to [WD 17] -> see latest message from me re [b]the
- WD18 Question about Surface chart SOLVED
HiI'm on wx17 now but really like the look of the WD18 Surface chart.I have one question, if
- Totals on Table Breaks
HiI'm wanting to some totals and other calculations on table breaks. So far I haven't found a wa
- WB 15: WebdevYESNOW
Hi,does anybody knows how to change webdevyesno to accept other languages then english and frenc
- WM14 - using dotnet class
Hi,anyone used the Smart Device Compact Framework (OpenNETCF classes) already? I'd like to know
- Print Horizontal Table
Can this only be done by programming?thanks ISO
- Why download size of WD 18 in various releases differs?
As I have been reading a lot of complains regarding WX 18 I just got a bit curious went to the FTP a
- OnExit event doesn't fire on application close
Hi,I use the OnExit event in the row of a tablecontrol, to check the data entered and save it.
- Spreadsheet Advice - WebDev
Hi AllI am looking for some help with a spreadsheet type of control in WebDev.I need a contr
- Trouble with a Table position (record selection)
Hey Buddies.Im working with a control table that have a link with a file (direct), when i add a
- How to find an empty string in code?
Hi,maybe a silly question, but how to find empty strings [""] in code?best regards,Xavie
- WM19 Android application and SDK Build-tool versions
Hi. The WM19 doesn't generate correct applications with Android SDK Build-tools versions 21 or 21.0
- I am looking for a new hosting company that provides windows server at a reasonable price
I am looking for a new hosting company that provides windows server at a reasonable price ... Racksp
- WebDEV 15 and Greek characters
Hello,I am studying the WW_WebDOC example that comes with WebDEV 15 but I cannot make the TAGs p
- How to get a readonly cell in a table
Hi Folks,I am trying to programatically set individual cells in a table to be editable or readon
- WIN2003 AND WIN2012R2
HeyI have a windev program with database on MSSQL en Usergroupware on HF ClassicIn win2003 all
- Using QuickTime ActiveX control
Hi there,I'm trying to use the QuickTime ActiveX Control "QuickTime Object"(QuickTime.QuickTim
- Example WD DerniersDocuments
Hi, does anyone know where to find the example WD DerniersDocuments?It's a component allowing to s