- [WDINT] Information
HelloI wanted know if people have allready use WDINT for Translate the frameWork in an specifica
- visual basic to windev variable types
can someone help me to convert the visual basic code below to windev please:Dim SSIcodetype As I
- [WM20] Call to Webservice works in Android v5 and v6 but not in v3 or v4
I have the following code to call a 3rd party webservice:sWebServiceRequest is LoginLogoutsWeb
- [WD20 - MySQL] App hanging prevention
Hi everyone,I have an application that's connected to a MySQL database via Native Access.Wheneve
- Can you use the Query editor to Create a Query from a defined datasource?
Hi everyone -I'm using a lot of defined Data Sources in my project and have been using SQL to cr
- Hide report columns?
Assuming it it possible, what is the easiest way to accomplish this inWinDev20?Thanks,Garry
- Unblank a blanked screen on window
Is there a way for a windev program(22) to unblank a screen that is blanked?
- Windev Mobile 19
Hi,Anyone know when the English version of Mobile 19 will be available to download?Thanks
- Key Trapping
HiI have an event on a table which is fired on WM_KEYDOWN so that we can trap certain keys. This h
Hello to all. I have not found as I can know as he is the father of child.anybody can help m
- Webdev Error Messages - Oracle Client Layer
dear all, can somebody advise me what is wrong why this message error are coming?[color=#FF0
- WD+WB Vista Install Problem.
Hi All,We have been moving and I just now got around to installing WinDev and WebDev 12 on my Vi
- Central Database field validation ?
Hi,We are evaluating Windev to replace Navision in our development. MS is getting the license pr
- Re: relation bet. wlanguage french and English
very easythanksAntonioMessage forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Hello,I want to acces the last line of a memory table without reading the whole table.Someth
- HFsql Stored Queries
Hi AllI have this remote HFsql server. Will strored queries help with speed?Any opinion / ex
- Class object not returning string values
Hi,I have a class made from a query and in a global function i am returning the object of the cl
- Handling Cookies in HTTPRequest?
I am trying to login to a website via some HTTPRequest code but its not allowing me as the response
- [WD 18]- Communication with ZK T&A clock
I'm trying to communicate with ZK clock for T&A, i can't find out how to use their SDK in windev.
- WebDev problem running dynamic test page. (Nwebie!)
Hi All,First off I am a newbie with WebDev.I am trying to do a simple test of a dynamic page
- HDeleteFile Errors
Hi All,I have added code to create temporary work files on a per user basis using fTempFile. I d
- Read and Search a word in .DOC/.XLS using WinDev
Hello All,Iam now trying to find a word in .doc/.xls file, saved as a Binary memo field type in
- Query a Query
HiIs it possible to do a query on another query created by a HExecuteSQLQuery?I have this qu
- [WD15] Where did WD setup install the datafiles?
The setup runs and installs the program locally and the datafiles to a directory defined by the user
- wb17 - duplicate a site for testing purposes
Hi,I have a production site running say www.mysite.comNow I want to duplicate the SAME site, but
- WB18 - Edit control in looper
Hi,i have a edit control in a looper. Is an e-commerce. In a looper a fill a product to buy and th
Hi All,I am looking to purchase a copy of Webdev (if the price is right).If anybody has a co
- Deploy a Website with WB16
Hi,I have upgraded my application server from WB15 to WB16.If I try to deploy the website I
- sending messages
Hi,I want to make a function in my application letting users sending messages to another pc in t
- 32 or 64 bit Windows version?
Hello everyone!I would like to know how I can retrieve in a bullet-proof way the Windows version
- Webdev controls don't work anymore WB18
Hello, since yesterday i can't get controls to work anymore in our project. In none of the pages. Wh
- [WD16] MySelf..Checked in popup-menu: Bug or feature ?
Hi all,for your information:In the code of a popup-menu option (menu selection) we had the f
- CLASSIC - ODBC read slow
I've got a FIC file which is slow when accessed by ODBC.Monitored the ODBC with process monitor (S
- HFSQL service "disabled"
Hi all,Anyone experienced the following problem?(On a system that has been running for sever
- Does Windev have program comparable to Clarion's Topscan
Hi,I have finally bitten the bullet and purchased WinDev from Guenter (great service by the way)
- [WX] DB Access and Threads - Howto
Hi,I carefully read the post about threads here and saw the nice WXLIVE THREADS youtube video.
- HCreateMoveableReplica madness
I have the strangest issue. I am using HcreateMovableReplica/Universal replication in my handcode. I
Hi There,How may I Hide or UnHide a Menu Option?Many ThanksIan
- I need a Server!
I have tried to use a Kalanda Server for something close to a year now and each time I go to work on