- No WL Functions Can Be Used In The Queries On An OLE DB Database
Ugh.I created a query and am getting this message. The database is SQL Server. Is there a work
- HF Server on Linux
JimboFirst, Thank you for your PDF tutorial about HF Server on Linux. You need few changes wit
- iPreview and iPrintReport Delay
I have a report that is slow because of a related query being executed for each data item. The iPrev
- WB12 - Table control and Ajax
Hi,I'm trying to get a table working, as a listbox.A listbox is filled with items, showing a scr
- Problematic WDA file
Hi,seems my project file (test.wda) has been corrupted.When I try to open the project, WinDEV 15
- WD14 - rounding
Running the folowing code [code]Trace( 0.17*22.50 )Trace(Round(0.17*22.50,2))Trace(
- How to make calls to a webservice that uses OAuth 2.0 for security?
Hello, Im am getting frustrated with a webservice I am trying to use from win/webdev.It is develop
- [WD16] How to remove ###'s from the Scheduler control Resource column?
Hi guys,Hope someone can help...I've dragged a Scheduler control onto a test window - It's c
- Connection Timeout
Hi, is there any way to change the connection timeout to a SQL database? If, for example, any of
- Tab control
Hi I have a tab control and I want to set the inactive tabs to blue text and white background an
- wd:Progressbar for HLinkmemo in HFCS mode?
Hi AllI couldn't find out any progressBar paramenter or how to code in HLinkMemo asthe applic
- [WB18] Login with "Groupware" and resources consumption on the server
Hello:I have a Webdev application (ver. 18) in classic dynamic mode (no awp) that use "[b]Groupwar
- WD19 - import PDF and 'extract' the pages
I have document management software running, where my clients are able to scan pages. They are using
- Error intitializing DotNetDelegate
Hi,I'm trying to deploy some code that I have working on my local dev machine but when I run it
- [WD17] What the h... -- only 917 new features!
http://www.windev.com/newfeatures/ebook/index.html#/1/I was expecting at least 999 new features!
- How to avoid users to modify the same record
Hi Windevers,I have to build a program where 2 or more users can save and modify the same record
- How to reduce SCM database size?
Hi,In the SCM (=Sour Code Manager) admin tool, there is a possibility to clear the history.(To
- WD20 - displaymask
Hi,I can;t get this to work although is should be very easy I guess.I want to print decimals as-
- [WB] Opening non existing database creates it
Hi,If I connect to a non-existing database HFCS automatically creates a database and a BDD subdi
- Tasks Outlook
Hi,I need to write an application that can assign tasks in outlook.now I know you can do this
- [WD18] WDTest.exe crashes after declaring a variable as image
Hi,Laptop DELL E6530 , Windows 7 64 Bit:If I set a braekpoit after the point where I declare
- [WM 22] Push notifications iOS
We are trying to implement push notifications in iOS using the cloud messaging from google, we got i
- RTF Formatting bar
Hi,When I create a screen with an RTF text and let the RTF Formatting bar be either 'edit' or 'a
- [WD16] Did anybody see this error before ?
Hallo,I´ve go this error after closing a window and click into an edit field.II don´t have suc
- PDF in a webdev page (WEBDEV XI)
If I have a PC directory with many pdf documents, how can I display the document list, to select one
- Variable within a report band
What is the recommended "Windev method" of adding, and then using, a variable within a report band?
- composite key in mysql
Hi Am working on a webdev php / mysql site. I want to use a composite key for I have to search for
- Scatter (XY) chart&date
Hey! I have a scatter - XY - chart, which is created from a table (column1=date - X axis, column2=va
- WB 19 - Newsletter Site (RAD) - where is it?
Hi,I just installed WB 19 and I can't seem to find the new - Newsletter Application RAD.It is fe
- Loop through fields in a record
Hi AllIs there a way I can loop through the fields of a record. Instead of doing myTable.MyField
Friends...We have recently made a few changes to our website. We invite you to take a look̷
- Query cant see the value of a parameter
I have created a table which lists the Products, inside a window (Products) and I am passing the Cus
- News: New Hyperfile Server Service - EU Datacenter Enabled
Dear programmers I am pleased to announce the implementation of new services for Hyperfile CS, w
- How to make a Table forget its column configuration?
HI,I do want my users to enjoy the memorizing of the column configuration of a Table control. Bu
- [WB21] - Trying to deploy a site
Hi AllWinDev 21Classic siteI am trying to deploy a test classic site. I have:1) Setup
- problem with bar graph size - grWndSize not working?
Hi,Im trying to draw a graph on an image control on a window, but I can't manage to set the prop
- Reading paper trays via DeviceCapabilities-API
Hi,has anyone used the API DeviceCapabilities before?I want to use it for reading the available
- positioning a window/popup
Hi,I want to open a popup-window near a control. The actual height of this popup is unknown before
- MDI App
Hi All Is there any way to prevent and a MDI child window from closing if the closing was fi